Friday, January 01, 2010

Picture 1-1-10


(Michael, Jeff and Shari)

This picture perfectly describes how I celebrated this past New Years and the one before. At Jeff and Shari's. Eating good food, lots and lots of good  food. :) Playing Wii games. (they have one of the only Wii games I will play.) Watching the ball drop and talking about how sad/amazing it is that Dicky is still hosting. (Go him!!)

New Years 2009:
Michael and I had been "talking" since late November or early December. This was the first time I would be meeting any of his friends. I was scared as all hell and wasn't sure what to expect. (Spoiler!! Ended up being awesome.) Right when the ball dropped Michael asked me to be his girlfriend. I, of course, said  yes.

Fast Forward....

New Years 2010:
Michael and I are still going strong. We've had lots of ups and downs, even some really close calls. But we are still together. Happy anniversary Michael  and I!! <3

Also, Jeff and Shari turned out to be two amazing people who's friendship  I wouldn't trade for the world. New Years Eve  was our "friend-iversary". Yaye!!

Amanda B.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute story to go along with your photo!

Post a Comment