Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Picture 2-2-10

(Michael's car, the best car ever!)



Not only is she pretty, she's fast. :) I love this car more then anyone could know. This is the first car I drove alone. The car I used to pass my driver license test. It's not mine, and I am sure Michael's parents would kill us both if they knew I drove it alone as much as I do. But living with Michael and not having my own car is really hard. If it wasn't for this car, and Michael of course, there are so many things I couldn't have done. Like  get to work easily, get to my "appointments" easily and get to visit my mom at work and home. I love this car so much, she's my baby. I just wish she would stop breaking. So far this year we've gotten new breaks, new tires and some hose was replaced. We still need some egr thingie, two things I think, and gaskets and one other thing. lol, I am car handicripple. But once she is working again, boy oh boy!! :D

Amanda B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment